NPCIL Recruitment 2018 for 16 Medical Officer/D (Specialists) Posts : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL), All Eligible Candidates Are Required to check Eligibility details for NPCIL Official Notification may Apply Online on or before 19-04-2018. For More details like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee and how to apply are given below….
NPCIL Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Posts: 16
Post Names :
1. Medical Officer/D (Specialists)
2.Medical Officer/C (GDMO)
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years for Medical Officer (Specialists) & 35 years for Medical Officer (GDMO) as on 19.04.2018.
For Medical Officer (Specialists) : MS/MD from a recognized University or equivalent in the concerned specialty.
For Medical Officer (GDMO) : MBBS from a recognized University and relevant PG Diploma including DRM or equivalent OR MBBS from a recognized University.
Pay Scale : Pay Scale Rs. 85,302/-
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories have to pay Rs.500/- through State Bank.
- Collect. SC, ST, PwBD, DODPKIA, Ex Servicemen and Female applicants are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
Selection Process : The selection will be based on Personal Interview.
How To Apply : All Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.npcilcareers.co.in from 21.03.2018 to 19.04.2018.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 21-03-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 19-04-2018
Detail Advertisement Link :
Apply Online : http://www.npcil.nic.in/content/289_1_Opportunities.aspx